We’re always searching for the best and brightest in new recruits, so whether you’re a school leaver or have twenty years’ experience in transport, if you have enthusiasm, team spirit and positive attitude, you could be the right person for us.
We are currently looking for HGV drivers, full and part time for national and international work.
If you hold the below qualifications and are interested in working with Baku, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Donna Whelan on 0539161786.
Professional drivers (licence category EC minimum) required.
- Drivers must be prepared to overnight in cab for the majority of the week.
- Must be flexible to drive and work in Ireland, UK and European mainland.
- Competitive terms & working conditions
- UK / European driving experience preferred
- Must hold a current, endorsement free HGV licence, digital tachograph card and current CPC certification. Full ADR training also required.
- Must be agile and physically fit to conduct operation safely and effectively.