Careers at Baku
We’re looking for the best in the industry.
This is a people-driven industry, and we put a high value on experience and reputation. If you’ve worked in the industry for a long time, we’ll set you up in a role that builds on your unique talents and develops your skills and network. If you’re at the start of your career, we’ll teach you best practice and show you how to deliver excellence for your clients.
Our current vacancies:
Baku is looking for HGV Drivers, full and part time, for national and international work.
Professional drivers (licence category EC minimum) required.
- Drivers must be prepared to overnight in cab for the majority of the week.
- Must be flexible to drive and work in Ireland, UK and European mainland.
- Competitive terms & working conditions
- UK / European driving experience preferred
- Must hold…
- A current, endorsement free HGV licence
- Digital tachograph card
- Current CPC certification
- Full ADR training
- Must be agile and physically fit to conduct operation safely and effectively.
Working for Baku
Baku GLS is a great place to work. Our salary and benefits package is one of the best in the industry, and our professional development program is second to none. We’re also an award-winning transport business with almost 2 decades of stable growth under our belts.
To join our ranks, you need to be 100% committed to your customer. You need to work with care, diligence and a sense of urgency …and you need to be willing to come up with solutions to challenging transport problems. If Delivering Excellence matters to you, then we’d love to talk.